Kiji Tutorial Index
Major components of Kiji have tutorials to get you started
Click a link below to select the version of the tutorial appropriate to the Kiji version you are using.
Covers the core functionality of Kiji; creating, writing, and reading from tables.
- Phone Book Tutorial (latest)
- Phone Book Tutorial 1.0.0-rc5
- Phone Book Tutorial 1.0.0-rc4
- Phone Book Tutorial 1.0.0-rc3
Covers how to build and run MapReduce jobs that use Kiji tables as input and/or output. This is the word count of recommendation systems.
- Music Recommendation Tutorial (latest)
- Music Recommendation Tutorial 1.0.0-rc6
- Music Recommendation Tutorial 1.0.0-rc5
- Music Recommendation Tutorial 1.0.0-rc4
Covers how to build and run Express jobs that use Kiji tables as input and/or output. This is the word count of recommendation systems. This tutorial mirrors the KijiMR music tutorial closely.
Tutorials under development
The documents in this section reflect the working copy of the latest development branch. These tutorials are not intended for new users; they are for the authors of the tutorials themselves. Documentation in this section may be incorrect or may change before release.